2016/01/28

[Material] Triptico


Triptico is one of my favorite tools introduced by my tutors. It's very versatile in making digital teaching materials, that is, it can be used to produce tasks and exercises of vocabulary, reading comprehension, creative writing, etc.


Getting Started



You have to sing up with your email account first. 



A free trail allows you to use every template, including premium one, for 30 days. It's fantastic! isn't it? Giving it a go doesn't cost you a penny!


After getting these basic pieces of stuff settled down, you can start exploring on Triptico. It's hard for me to explain all the details of every powerful function provided by Triptico to you here. With just a click on "Resources", you can find tools there waiting for you. Besides, the instructions are pretty clear and easy to understand, and the demos are offered to you. Therefore, coming along with so many functions, Triptico is still user-friendly.



An Easy Sample

Here I'd like to use Prezi to make a demonstration about one of the tools, Card Boards.
(It's also a task of an EVO programme, ICT4ELT2016, which I'm participating.)



It's fairly easy to produce your digital teaching material, right? The materials you make through Triptico are compatible to electronic whiteboards, so the activities you design with these materials can include whole class tasks, group competition and just one-on-one assessment. Even if the classroom is not equipped with an electronic whiteboard, a computer and a projector are enough for you and your students to enjoy the magic of Triptico, bringing more fun into your teaching.

This is not a commercial blog. If you want to buy the prime membership after the free trail, it may be a good idea to share the fee with your colleagues. (The details are written on the website.)  Why not spread it among your colleagues?   Have fun!

8 則留言:

  1. It is very attractive to students. Thank you for sharing

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Right! In your case, I think you can also use Chinese in the text boxes. Try it in your classroom and tell my the results! :D

      刪除
    2. Maybe you can try Hot Potatoes. It can make games like crossword,match. You can try it.http://web.uvic.ca/hrd/hotpot/

      刪除
    3. How do you know that I'm going learn about it next week?! hahaha Thanks for advice. I may share it on my blog later.

      刪除
  2. Hi James! Really appreciate how you make good use of Prezi to introduce Card Boards. It's so easy-to-follow, neat and eye-catching!

    I think I will use Card Boards to practice Speed Creative Storytelling with my students. You know those type of randomly making up a story of 3 minutes with the use of the few objects teachers assigned to them. This tool seems to go really well with this activity!

    PS your Voki is so edgy! lol

    Laurie x

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. I was in an urgency to finish recording before my flatmates came back. That's why! hahahaha

      I appreciate the storytelling activity which sounds exciting! With the images, learners can have clear clues helping them create stories. There is another Triptico tool for storytelling. That is Slow Writing, which is interesting to make a story according to the provided "rules." You can try afterwards. :)

      Cheers!

      刪除
  3. Hey James - Your latest post is methodical, well presented, clear and concise. Like Laurie, I really liked your innovative use of Prezi. Your penultimate paragraph is informative and offers lots of interesting ways in which Triptico can be fully utilised in the classroom. Gary

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Hello Gary, Thanks for the comment! I hope I can vary my demonstrations of ICT tools more in the following posts.:D

      刪除